Tomihiko Morimi (Japanese: 森見 登美彦, Hepburn: Morimi Tomihiko, born January 6, 1979) is a Japanese writer from Nara Prefecture. He graduated from Kyoto University and his works often have Kyoto as the setting.
In July 2018, it was announced that the first two of Morimi's original works to be published in English will be Penguin Highway and The Night Is Short, Walk On Girl, both published by Yen Press in 2019.
- Tower of the Sun (太陽の塔) (2003)
- The Tatami Galaxy (四畳半神話体系) (2004)
- Fox Tales (きつねのはなし) (2006)
- The Night Is Short, Walk On Girl (夜は短かし歩けよ乙女) (2006)
- New Edition of "Run Melos!" and four other stories (【新釈】走れメロス、他四篇) (2007)
- The Eccentric Family (有頂天家族) (2007)
- Love Letter Techniques (恋文の技術) (2010)
- Gion Kaleidoscope (宵山万華鏡) (2010)
- Penguin Highway (ペンギンハイウエイ) (2010) Nihon SF Taisho Award winner.
- The Adventures of a Saintly Slacker (聖なる怠け者の冒険) (2013)
- The Eccentric Family: The Junior Returns (有頂天家族：二代目の帰朝) (2015)
- Night Train (夜行) (2016)
- Tropics (熱帯) (2016)
- The Japanese Literature Publishing and Promotion Center
- Ressler, Karen (July 8, 2018). "Yen Press Licenses Happy Sugar Life, Kakegurui Twins Manga, Penguin Highway, Walk on Girl, Mirai Novels". Anime News Network. Retrieved July 10, 2018.
- SFWJ (Japanese)
- Yokota. "The Adventures of a Saintly Slacker". Retrieved 2018-08-07.
- User, J.-Lit. "Night Train". Retrieved 2018-08-07.
- J'Lit | Authors : Tomihiko Morimi | Books from Japan (in English)
|This article about a Japanese writer, poet, or screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|