Jump to navigation Jump to search
In July 2018, it was announced that the first two of Morimi's original works to be published in English will be Night Is Short, Walk On Girl and Penguin Highway, both published by Yen Press in 2019.
- Taiyō no tō (2003)
- Yojōhan Shinwa Taikei (2004)
- Sweet Blue Age (2006)
- Night Is Short, Walk On Girl (2006)
- Uchōten Kazoku (2007)
- Penguin Highway (2010) Nihon SF Taisho Award winner.
- The Adventures of a Saintly Slacker (2013)
- Uchōten Kazoku: Nidaime no Kichō (2015)
- Night Train (2016)
- The Japanese Literature Publishing and Promotion Center
- Ressler, Karen (July 8, 2018). "Yen Press Licenses Happy Sugar Life, Kakegurui Twins Manga, Penguin Highway, Walk on Girl, Mirai Novels". Anime News Network. Retrieved July 10, 2018.
- SFWJ (Japanese)
- Yokota. "The Adventures of a Saintly Slacker". Retrieved 2018-08-07.
- User, J.-Lit. "Night Train". Retrieved 2018-08-07.
|This article about a Japanese writer, poet, or screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|