|Tomiko Fraser Hines|
Bronx, New York, United States
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Manager||Cathy Quinn Models New York, Models 1 London|
Tomiko Fraser Hines (born Tomiko Fraser, May 2, 1968) is an American fashion model and actress. She has done runway, print, and commercial modelling. Fraser is best known for being the first African-American face of Maybelline, which she was from 2001 to 2007. She starred in the 2001 movie Head over Heels. She is an advocate for lupus erythematosus awareness.
Fraser was born and raised in Bronx, New York. Fraser attended Cardinal Spellman High School. Fraser aspired to be a school teacher because of her love of learning. Her parents divorced when she was a child. She is 1 of seven children: she has 3 maternal siblings and 4 paternal siblings.
Fraser started modeling late for when thinking of terms of models. She was discovered by a modeling scout at 25 while working as waitress as Flat Iron District New York City restaurant Lola. She stayed with the small agency for six months and her first modeling job was for Seventeen Magazine. She later signed to Ford Models and she walked the Chanel runway in Paris Since then, she has appeared in numerous commercial and print campaigns including Essence (magazine),Target, Gain, Honey Nut Cheerios, Gemey. Her fashion campaigns include Alfani shoes, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger, J.Crew, Talbots, Liz Claiborne, Old Navy maternity.
Fraser is most known for being the face of Maybeline cosmetics. She was the first African-American model to represent the brand. Additionally, she is the longest serving spokesperson for any cosmetics company  from 2001 to 2007.
Fraser has worked Chloe, Chanel, Vera Wang, John Galliano, Nicole Miller, Vivienne Westwood and Emmanuel Ungaro runway shows. Famous photographer Mario Testino has photographed Fraser for US Vogue. Also, she has graced the cover of Flare in 1999.
After years of modeling, Fraser turned her focus to acting. She is represented by Innovative Artists, and currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband.
Fraser's first role was in Head over Heels with Freddie Prinze Jr. in which she portrayed a fashion model. Since then, she has appeared on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Soul Food (TV series), The Game (US TV series), and the feature film Monster-in-Law.
In 2011, Fraser became a judge on Model Latina: Las Vegas, Cycle 4.
On July 3, 2006, Fraser married Christopher Hines. After years of fertility struggles, the couple used donor eggs and in vitro to conceive. In January 2013, Fraser gave birth to twins Kaden James Hines and Bryce Harrison Hines.
Fraser is also known as a Lupus Activist. The cause is near and dear to her heart as her sister Shneequa suffered from the disease. Fraser is a member of the Lupus Foundation of America (LFA) National Board of Directors.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOVpiHo8nlQ It's My 43rd Birthday Today!
- http://www.ign.com/articles/2007/04/09/ign-babes-interview-tomiko-fraser Supermodel Tomiko Fraser has been the face of Maybelline for an amazing eight years FACE OF MAYBELLINE FROM 2001–2007 by David C Lee
- https://www.facebook.com/tomikofraser?v=desc&rf=107587695937497#!/photo.php?fbid=10151486443157372&set=a.10150656939622372.416148.41678602371&type=1&theater My First Essence Ad!
- http://www.tomikofraserhines.com/pic34.html Superstay Silky Foundation
- http://www.tomikofraserhines.com/pic38.html The Ripest Plum Campaign
- http://status.idolbin.com/fprofile/41678602371M My Ad For Old Navy
- https://twitter.com/GoddessTomiko/statuses/76537462670888960 My 5-yr wedding anniversary starts in 26 minutes!! U ready 2 celebrate @ProfessorOM? #LoveMeSomeHim
- http://mochamanual.com/2013/02/02/model-tamiko-fraser-hines-gives-birth-to-twin-boys-pics Tomiko Fraser Hines 6 Yr Struggle For Motherhood