Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tommy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tommy is a masculine given name, usually the English diminutive of Thomas. It may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- Tommy (given name)
- Tommy Atkins or just Tommy, a slang term for a common soldier in the British Army
- Tommy James (born 1947), American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer Thomas Jackson, leader of the 1960s rock band Tommy James and the Shondells
- Tommy February6 and Tommy Heavenly6, the stage names for Japanese singer Tomoko Kawase
- Tommy Mercer, a ring name, along with Crimson (wrestler), of American professional wrestler Anthony Gregory Mayweather (born 1985)
Arts and entertainment
- Tommy (1931 film), a Soviet film directed by Yakov Protazanov
- Tommy (1975 film), based on The Who's album Tommy
- Tommy (2015 film), an Indian film
- Tommy (Kipling poem), by Rudyard Kipling in 1892 and collected in Barrack-Room Ballads
- Tommy (King poem), by Stephen King in 2010 and collected in The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
- Tommy, 1965 Tommy Adderley album
- Tommy (album), a 1969 The Who album
- Tommy (The Wedding Present album), compilation of The Wedding Present's early singles and EPs, 1988
- Tommy (Dosh album), 2010
- Thomson's gazelle, animals commonly referred to as "tommys"
- British Rail Class 76, an electric locomotive built by the London and North Eastern Railway in 1940, known as "Tommy"
- Tommy (statue), a statue of a First World War soldier in Seaham, County Durham
- Tommy's, California-based hamburger chain formally known as Original Tommy's Hamburgers
- Thompson submachine gun, also known as the "tommy gun"
- TomEE - Apache TomEE (pronounced "Tommy"), the Java Enterprise Edition of Apache Tomcat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tommy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.