Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tommy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tommy is a masculine given name, usually the English diminutive of Thomas, however can stand as its own title without being derivative of Thomas. It may refer to:
- Tommy (given name)
- Tommy Dorsey (November 19, 1905 – November 26, 1956), an American jazz trombonist, composer, conductor, and Big Band leader known as the "Sentimental Gentleman of Swing"
- Tommy February6 and Tommy Heavenly6, the stage names for Japanese singer Tomoko Kawase
- Tommy James (born 1947), American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer Thomas Jackson, leader of the 1960s rock band Tommy James and the Shondells
- Tommy Mercer, a ring name, along with Crimson (wrestler), of American professional wrestler Anthony Gregory Mayweather (born 1985)
Arts and entertainment
- Tommy (1931 film), a Soviet film directed by Yakov Protazanov
- Tommy (1975 film), based on The Who's album Tommy
- Tommy (2015 film), an Indian film
- Tommy (King poem), by Stephen King in 2010 and collected in The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
- Tommy (Kipling poem), by Rudyard Kipling in 1892 and collected in Barrack-Room Ballads
Albums, EPs, and soundtracks
- Tommy, 1965 Tommy Adderley album
- Tommy (album), a 1969 The Who album
- Tommy (The Wedding Present album), compilation of The Wedding Present's early singles and EPs, 1988
- Tommy (Dosh album), 2010
Military and weapons
- Tommy (statue), a statue of a First World War soldier in Seaham, County Durham
- Thompson submachine gun, also known as the "tommy gun"
- Tommy Atkins or just Tommy, a slang term for a common soldier in the British Army
- Apache Tomcat or Apache TomEE (pronounced "Tommy"), the Java Enterprise Edition of Apache Tomcat
- British Rail Class 76, an electric locomotive built by the London and North Eastern Railway in 1940, known as "Tommy"
- Thomson's gazelle, animals commonly referred to as "tommys"
- Tommy's, California-based hamburger chain formally known as Original Tommy's Hamburgers
- This Is Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra, Vol. 1 and This Is Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra, Vol. 2, two volumes originally released in a 1971 series by RCA Victor
- Tommy Dorsey (1937 – 1941), an album released in Germany by Amiga, featuring works by Tommy Dorsey= & His Orchestra
- Tommy Dorsey: The Early Jazz Sides: 1932 – 1937, a compilation album released by RCA Victor
- Tommy Dorsey's Dance Party (1966), a jazz album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tommy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.