(Redirected from Tommy (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tommy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tommy may refer to:
- Tommy (given name)
- Tommy Atkins, or just Tommy, a slang term for a common soldier in the British Army
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Tommy (1931 film), a Soviet drama film
- Tommy (1975 film), a British operetta film based on the Who's album Tommy
- Tommy (2015 film), a Telegu drama film
- Tommy (TV series), a 2020 American drama series
- Tommy (The Who album), a 1969 rock opera
- Tommy (The Wedding Present album), 1988
- Tommy (Dosh album), 2010
- Tommy (Klein EP), 2017
- Tommy, a 1965 album by Tommy Adderley
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- Tommy, a 1927 play, the basis of the 1930 film She's My Weakness
- Tommy (statue), a statue of a Great War soldier in Seaham, England
- Tommy (pigeon), who received the Dickin Medal in 1946
- British Rail Class 76, an electric locomotive, the prototype of which was named "Tommy"
- Thomson's gazelle, an animal known as a "tommy"
- Quarry Tommy a slate quarry near Cilgerran, Wales
- All pages with titles beginning with Tommy
- Tommie, a masculine given name
- Thompson submachine gun, also known as the "tommy gun"
- Apache TomEE, the Java Enterprise Edition of Apache Tomcat
- Tommy's (charity), associated with St Thomas' Hospital, London
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tommy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.