Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tommy Elias Bryan is an Associate Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, who was first elected in 2012 and re-elected in 2018. He was previously elected to the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals in 2004 and 2010.
- Brantley High School, graduated in 1974
- Troy University, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in education
- Jones School of Law, graduated in 1983 
- In 1987 Bryan became an assistant attorney general in Alabama. His position was in the Alabama environmental department.
- In 2005 was sworn in for his seat as Judge on the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals.
- In 2010 was reelected for the same seat on the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals.
- in 2012 was elected to the Alabama Supreme Court.
- "Tommy Bryan". Retrieved 2013-08-29.
- "Appellate Courts Supreme Court of Alabama Justice Bryan". Supreme Court of Alabama. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Alabama politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|