This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||May 31, 1960|
El Centro, California, United States
Tracey Needham (m. 1995)
Tommy Hinkley (born May 31, 1960) is a former American actor.
Life and career
Hinkley's on-screen career now spans more than 20 years, and since the beginning it has been supplemented by a heavy dose of television guest roles, and periodic regular turns on TV series, including the short-lived Showtime series Hard Knocks, that also featured Bill Maher. Having appeared in the Academy Award-winning Ray's Male Heterosexual Dance Hall, he has also been known for his roles in such popular box office draws as The Cable Guy (1996), The Little Vampire (2000), Ocean's Thirteen (2007) and Leatherheads (2008).
Hinkley has since retired from acting, and now teaches the theater arts to kids.
- Back to the Beach (1987) – Michael
- The Terror Within (1989) – Neil
- Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) – Cop #2
- Watchers II (1990) – Lab Assistant
- Men at Work (1990) – Jeff
- Silent Night, Deadly Night 4: Initiation (1990) – Hank
- Naked Obsession (1990) – Mitch
- L.A. Story (1991) – Ted
- The Human Shield (1991) – Ben Matthews
- Star Trek Generations (1994) – Journalist #1
- The Cable Guy (1996) – Basketball Player
- Anarchy TV (1998) – Ralph Greed
- Dirt Merchant (1999) – Mort Huskins
- Pinot Grigio (1999)
- Escape Under Pressure (2000) – Carl
- The Little Vampire (2000) – Bob Thompson
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002) – Hambone Man
- Save It for Later (2003) – Rick O'Connor
- Ocean's Thirteen (2007) – Roulette Dealer
- The Flyboys (2008) – John McIntyre
- Leatherheads (2008) – Hardleg
- Bob Funk (2009) – Over Eaters Anonymous Guy
- "Ex-Hollywood film actors teach kids how to get real". dailycamera.com. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|