|Birth name||Thomas Morgan Edwards|
December 4, 1932 |
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Associated acts||The Wrecking Crew|
Tommy Morgan (born December 4, 1932) is a harmonicist and a session musician who has been active since the 1950s. He is considered one of the most heard harmonica players in the world, playing in over 500 feature films.
In 2001, Morgan received a Special Lifetime Achievement Award from the The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica.
- Morgan, Tommy (1972). Chromatic Harmonica. Gwyn Publishing Company. ASIN B00223O8H4.
- Morgan, Tommy (1987). Blues Harmonica. Alfred Music. ISBN 978-0739025215.
- Washburn, Jim (6 February 1993). "A Harmonica Convergence : Tommy Morgan Brings His Session-Work Talents to Live Performance". Los Angeles Times.
- "Musician Comments: Tommy Morgan". The Pet Sounds Sessions (Booklet). The Beach Boys. Capitol Records. 1997.
- "SPAH Award Winners". The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica. Retrieved 27 September 2016.