Orange in 2018 in Texas
|Born||January 19, 1982|
Oakland, California, U.S.
|Residence||Murphys, California, U.S.|
|Home town||Oakland, California, U.S.|
Orange was also the recipient of 2019 American Book Awards. Orange is an enrolled member of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma. He attended Institute of American Indian Arts and earned the Masters in Fine Arts. He was born and raised in Oakland, California, and resides in Murphys, California, with his wife and son.
- León, Concepción de (2019-04-16). "What Pulitzer Prize-Nominated Books Should You Read First?". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-09-17.
- "Tommy Orange among winners of American Book Award". AP NEWS. 2019-08-19. Retrieved 2019-09-17.
- "Meet Tommy Orange". www.diablomag.com. Retrieved 2019-09-17.
- Orange, Tommy (October 29, 2019). "A Letter to Marlon Brando About Putting an Indian on the Oscar Stage". The Nation. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- Orange, Tommy (November 23, 2017). "Op-Ed: Thanksgiving is a tradition. It's also a lie". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 30 October 2019.
- Quotations related to Tommy Orange at Wikiquote
|This biographical article about an Indigenous person of North America is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a fiction writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|