(Redirected from Tommy Tucker)
Thomas Tucker, Tommy Tucker or Tom Tucker may refer to:
- Thomas Tudor Tucker (1745–1828), Continental Congressman
- Thomas DeSaille Tucker (fl. 1890s), first president of Florida A&M University
- Thomas George Tucker (1859–1946), Anglo-Australian academic, classicist, professor at the University of Melbourne and author.
- Tommy Tucker (baseball) (1863–1935), American first baseman
- Tommy Tucker (bandleader) (1903–1989), big band leader in the 1930s
- Tommy Tucker (singer) (1933–1982), American blues singer and songwriter
- Tommy Tucker (politician) (born 1950), state senator in the U.S. state of North Carolina
- Thomas Lowell Tucker (1981–2006), U.S. Army soldier who was killed in the Iraq War
- Tom Tucker (footballer) (1912–1982), Australian footballer for Collingwood
- Little Tommy Tucker, nursery rhyme character
- Tom Tucker: The Man and His Dream, an episode from the television series Family Guy, featuring the fictional news anchor, Tom Tucker
- Tommy Tucker (squirrel), a tame touring squirrel
- "Tommy Tucker", song by the band Bow Wow Wow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thomas Tucker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.