Tomorrow (Kiss song)
|Single by Kiss|
|from the album Unmasked|
|Released||November 1, 1980|
|Recorded||The Record Plant,
New York City: 1980
|Label||Casablanca NB-2299 AS (US)|
|Songwriter(s)||Paul Stanley, Vini Poncia|
|Kiss singles chronology|
"Tomorrow" is a song by the American hard rock band Kiss, released on their eighth studio album, Unmasked. It was released as the third single off the album on November 1, 1980. The song was never performed live.
"Tomorrow" was written by the band's rhythm guitarist Paul Stanley and the album producer Vini Poncia. Although Gene Simmons is the bass guitarist in the band, Stanley played bass guitar on the track (he also played bass on "Easy As It Seems"). The song was in most countries released as third single, after "Shandi" and "Talk to Me", but in the U.S. it was released as second single ("Talk to Me" wasn't released there). It only managed to chart in Germany, reaching number 70.
Austrian and German single
- A-side - "Tomorrow"
- B-side - "Is That You?"
Mexican single EP
- "Sure Know Something"
- Paul Stanley - rhythm guitar, lead vocals
- Gene Simmons - bass guitar, backing vocals
- Ace Frehley - lead guitar, backing vocals
- Peter Criss - drums
- Paul Stanley - lead guitar, bass guitar, Lead Vocals
- Anton Fig - drums backing vocal
- Ace Frehley - acoustic guitar, backing vocals
- Vini Poncia - keyboards, backing vocals
|Germany||Media Control Charts||70|