From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -ton, TON, ton, kilotons, or measurement ton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ton is a unit of mass, force, volume, energy or power.
Ton or TON may also refer to:
- -ton, a common feature in British toponymy
- Ton, a commune in Trentino, Italy
- Ton, Burkina Faso, Fara Department, Balé Province
- Ton, Mingin, Burma
- Tôň, a village in Slovakia
- Ton Pentre
- Turnover number, a concept in chemical kinetics
- The three letter ISO country code for Tonga
- Proud of the Netherlands (Trots op Nederland), a Dutch political party
- Tajna Organizacja Nauczycielska, "Secret Teaching Organization", in Poland during World War II
- Ton of refrigeration
- Ton (le bon ton), the popular echelons of Britain’s elite society during the British Regency
- A century in cricket
- A century break in snooker
- Ton class, used to classify yachts
- Ton Alblas (1940–2015), Dutch politician
- Ton Bisseling (born 1952), Dutch molecular biologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.