From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tonaki Village Office
Location of Tonaki in Okinawa Prefecture
|• Total||3.74 km2 (1.44 sq mi)|
|• Density||110/km2 (280/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
As of 2013, the village has an estimated population of 406 and a density of 110 persons per km². The total area is 3.74 square kilometres (1.44 sq mi). The highest point in Tonaki is on Tonaki Island at 178.4 metres (585 ft)
- "渡名喜（村）" [Tonaki Village]. Nihon Daihyakka Zensho (Nipponika) (in Japanese). Tokyo: Shogakukan. 2013. OCLC 153301537. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
- 渡名喜村の人口と世帯 [Population and Households of the Village of Tonaki] (in Japanese). Tonaki, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan: Village of Tonaki. 2013. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
- "渡名喜島" [Tonaki Island]. Nihon Rekishi Chimei Taikei (in Japanese). Tokyo: Shogakukan. 2013. OCLC 173191044. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
- Media related to Tonaki, Okinawa at Wikimedia Commons
- Tonaki-son official website (in Japanese)
- Tonaki-son Elementary and Junior High School (in Japanese)
|This Okinawa Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|