Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tondo may refer to:
- Tondo (art), a circular painting or sculpture
- Tondo, Manila, a district of Manila
- Tondo (historical polity), an early historic polity on the north side of the Pasig River delta in Luzon, Philippines; a predecessor of the modern-day district
- Tondo Conspiracy, a plot against Spanish colonial rule by Tagalog and Kapampangan noblemen in 1587–1588
- Isaac Tondo (born 1981), Liberian footballer
- Xavier Tondó (1978–2011), Spanish professional road racing cyclist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tondo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.