Tonelero is a Spanish word meaning barrel builder (tonel meaning barrel) or Cooper.
Tonelero may also refer to:
- Battle of The Tonelero Pass, a battle fought on 17 December 1851, during the Platine War, between the Argentine Confederation Army and the Empire of Brazil Navy.
- El Tonelero, a rural area in Ramallo over the Paraná River, north east of Buenos Aires Provnince, Argentina.
- Paso del Tonelero (Spanish: The Tonelero Pass), area where the Battle of The Tonelero Pass was fought.
- Rua Tonelero, the name of a street located in the neighborhood of Copacabana in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Tonelero (S21), an Oberon-class submarine in the Brazilian Navy.
- Tonelero (S42), a Scorpène-class submarine expected to enter service with the Brazilian Navy in 2020.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tonelero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.