From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tonga may refer to five different languages:
- Tongan language, or Tonga (ISO 639-3:
ton) – a Polynesian language spoken in Tonga in the South Pacific
- Tonga language (Zambia and Zimbabwe), or Chitonga (ISO 639-3:
toi) – a Bantu language spoken in Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Tonga (Nyasa) language, or Chitonga (ISO 639-3:
tog) – a Bantu language spoken in Malawi
- Guitonga language (Mozambique), or Gitonga (in Portuguese, Guitonga) (ISO 639-3:
toh) – a Bantu language spoken in Mozambique
- Ten'edn, also known as Tonga or Mos (ISO 639-3:
tnz) – a Mon-Khmer language spoken by some Negrito Orang Asli groups in Thailand and Malaysia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tonga language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.