|Archipelago||Vanuatu, Shepherd Islands|
|Highest elevation||20 m (70 ft)|
Tongariki is a small island of volcanic origin located in the eastern Shepherd Islands, having no beaches or reefs. Several small islands lie close to the south coast. The island is 3.8 km long and 1.7 km wide. The estimated terrain elevation above the sea level is some 20 metres. The uninhabited island of Falea lies 1.8 km north-west of Tongariki.
- "Tongariki: Vanuatu". Geographic Names. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Shepherd Islands". Vanuatu Travel. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Shepherd group of islands". Vanuatu Islands Travel Info. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "Tongariki Island". Mapcarta. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "2015 Vanuatu National Population and Households Projections by Province and Islands" (PDF). Vanuatu National Statistics Office. Retrieved 9 August 2018.