Tongue End is a small village in the South Holland district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 4 miles (6 km) east from Bourne and 6 miles (10 km) south-west from Spalding, and alongside the Counter Drain that runs between Baston and Pode Hole.
- "The villages around Bourne, Lincolnshire - Tongue End". Homepages.which.net. Archived from the original on 11 October 2008. Retrieved 11 October 2008.
- "Lost Pubs In Tongue End, Lincolnshire", Closedpubs.co.uk
- "We think the confusion over just where the Stamford Canal starts and finishes can be overcome by our choosing our nomemclature more carefully", East Anglian Waterways Association
- "The Welland & Deeping IDB"
- Media related to Tongue End at Wikimedia Commons