This article needs to be updated.(August 2013)
|Hubs||Siem Reap International Airport|
|Company slogan||For Safety, Comfort, Premium Air Travel to Cambodia|
|Headquarters||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Tonlesap Airlines Corp. was an airline with its head office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It was a regional carrier operating a scheduled domestic network and regional flights to neighbouring countries. Its main base was Phnom Penh International Airport.
The airline made its first flight on January 21, 2011.
In October 2012, Tonlesap Airlines operated scheduled passenger flights to the following destinations:
- South Korea
As of October 2013, the airline has 0 planes in its inventory.
In October 2012, the Tonlesap Airlines fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
|Boeing 757-300||3||230||Where leased from BB Airways|
|Boeing 757-200||2||222||very wide from statistics|
- "TonleSap Airlines Fleet Details and History - Planespotters.net Just Aviation". Planespotters.net. Retrieved 2013-08-31.
- "Head Office." TonleSap Airlines. Retrieved on 23 December 2012. "No. 6R. Street 208, Sangkat Boueng Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia" Archived January 12, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- The birth of flying eden Archived December 21, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Low Wei Xiang (2013-05-09). "Tonle Sap Airlines suspends its flights, Business, Phnom Penh Post". Phnompenhpost.com. Retrieved 2013-08-31.
- Anne Renzenbrink and Mak Lawrence Li (2013-06-17). "Troubles for Tonlesap Air, Business, Phnom Penh Post". Phnompenhpost.com. Retrieved 2013-08-31.
-  Archived July 24, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- "TonleSap Airlines". Archived from the original on July 24, 2012. Retrieved October 22, 2012.
- Fleet Archived January 11, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TonleSap Airlines.|