|Look up Tonne, tonne, tonné, or tønne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up tonnes or tonnés in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tonne is a metric unit of weight.
Tonne, Tønne or Tonnes may also refer to:
- Erik Tønne (born 1991), Norwegian footballer
- Kåre Tønne, a mayor of Trondheim
- Lisa Tønne, Norwegian comedian
- Tore Tønne, Norwegian politician
- Wolfgang Tonne, German World War II fighter pilot
- Wulfhilda Tonne, a character from Strike Witches
- Tonnes, Norway, a village in Lurøy, Nordland county, Norway
- Tønne (unit), an obsolete Norwegian unit of volume
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tonne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.