Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tonnerre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tonnerre (English: "Thunder") is a French word meanings sound produced during thunderstorms. It can also refer to:
- Boisrond-Tonnerre (1776–1806), a Haitian writer and historian
- Rivière-au-Tonnerre, Quebec, a municipality of the Minganie Regional County Municipality
- Tonnerre River (Normandin River), a tributary of the Normandin River
- Tonnerre River (Minganie), a tributary of the Gulf of Saint Lawrence
- Tonnerre, 2013 French feature film directed by Guillaume Brac starring Vincent Macaigne
- French ship Tonnerre (L9014), amphibious assault helicopter carrier of the French Navy (projection and command buildings of the Mistral class)
- Lightning rod (French: Paratonnerre), a device that protects a building or place from the lightnings of a storm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tonnerre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.