Vilhena at a Feyenoord training session in 2012
|Full name||Tonny Emilio Trindade de Vilhena|
|Date of birth||3 January 1995|
|Place of birth||Maassluis, Netherlands|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 02:04, 24 May 2015 (UTC).
He made his debut for the Rotterdam-based club on 23 January 2012 versus VVV Venlo. He scored his first goal for Feyenoord in the Eredivisie on 25 November 2012 against AZ Alkmaar, a game that finished 2–0. On 3 February 2013, in Feyenoord's 3–1 win against Willem II, he became the youngest player for the club to ever score at least two goals in a single Eredivisie-match; he accomplished this feat at the age of 18 years and 31 days.
He won the 2011 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship with the Netherlands U-17 team and was also the tournament's joint top scorer with 3 goals. He also won the 2012 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship after scoring the fifth and final penalty in the penalty shootout against Germany.
On 5 February 2013, Vilhena scored a goal in his debut for the Netherlands U-21 side.
On 6 March 2013, Vilhena was called up for the preliminary squad of the Dutch national team for the first time, only aged 18.
- Statistics accurate as of last match played on 17 December 2014. 
- "Trindade de Vilhena in voorlopige selectie Oranje onder 17" (in Dutch). feyenoord.nl. 23 January 2012. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- "AZ ALKMAAR 0–2 FEYENOORD". Sky Sports. 25 November 2012.
- "Vilhena strikes hand Feyenoord first win of the year". Feyenoord. 3 February 2013.
- Saffer, Paul (16 May 2011). "Netherlands see off all comers in Serbia". UEFA.com. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- Ross, Dan (16 May 2012). "Dutch retain crown with shoot-out win". UEFA.com. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- Voetbal International profile (Dutch)
- Tonny Vilhena – FIFA competition record
- Tonny Vilhena – UEFA competition record