Tonquin may refer to:
- Tonquin (1807), an American merchant vessel destroyed on Vancouver Island in 1811
- Tonquin (1845), a later American commercial vessel that sank in 1849 near San Francisco, CA
- SS City of Paris (1865), a French steamship briefly named Tonquin that sank in 1885
- Tonquin Valley, a valley located in Alberta
- Tonquin Pass, a mountain pass in the Canadian Rockies
- Tonquin, Oregon, an unincorporated locale of Oregon
- Tonquin bean, a flowering pea tree native to Central and South America
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tonquin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.