Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tonquin may refer to:
- Tonquin (1807), an American merchant vessel destroyed on Vancouver Island in 1811
- Tonquin (1845), a later American commercial vessel that sank in 1849 near San Francisco, CA
- SS City of Paris (1865), a French steamship briefly named Tonquin that sank in 1885
- Tonquin Valley, a valley located in Alberta
- Tonquin Pass, a mountain pass in the Canadian Rockies
- Tonquin, Oregon, an unincorporated locale of Oregon
- Tonquin bean, a flowering pea tree native to Central and South America
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tonquin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.