From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tonto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tonto is the fictional sidekick to the Lone Ranger. Tonto may also mean:
- Tonto Apache people, a band of Apache Native Americans.
- "Tonto" (song), by the American math rock band Battles, from their album Mirrored.
- Tonto+, the EP centered on the song.
- Tonto (beverage), an alcoholic beverage from Uganda.
- Tonto (Metabarons), a character in the Metabarons comic book.
- Tonto's Expanding Head Band, acronym for their analog synthesizer system.
- Tonto National Forest, national forest in the US State of Arizona.
- Tonto National Monument, a national monument preserving American Indian cliff dwellings in Arizona.
- Tonto River, a river in Mexico.
- Merlin Tonto, a hybrid personal computer/telecommunications terminal.
- Tonto, Spanish and Italian word for silly or dumb.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tonto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.