Tony may refer to:
Most common meanings
- Tony Bennett, stage name of American singer Anthony Dominick Benedetto (born 1926)
- Tony T., stage name of British singer, rapper and DJ Neal Antone Dyer (born 1971)
- Tony (album), a 1957 album by Tony Bennett
- "T.O.N.Y.", a song by Solange Knowles
Film and television
- Tony (1982 film), a 1982 Kannada film
- Tony (2009 film), a 2009 British drama film directed by Gerard Johnson
- Tony (2013 film), a 2013 Indian Kannada thriller film
- "Tony" (Skins series 1), an episode of British comedy-drama Skins
- Kawasaki Ki-61, a Japanese World War II fighter aircraft code-named "Tony"
- Tony, Wisconsin, a village in the United States
- All pages beginning with "Tony"
- Toni (disambiguation)
- Tonie, Kraków, a neighborhood of the city of Kraków, Poland
- Tonny (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.