Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tony may refer to:
Most common meanings
- Tony Bennett, stage name of American singer Anthony Dominick Benedetto (born 1926)
- Tony T., stage name of British singer, rapper and DJ Neal Antone Dyer (born 1971)
- Tony (album), a 1957 album by Tony Bennett
- "T.O.N.Y.", a song by Solange Knowles
Film and television
- Tony Curtis, stage name of American actor Bernard Schwartz (1925-2010)
- Tony (1982 film), a 1982 Kannada film
- Tony (2009 film), a 2009 British horror film directed by Gerard Johnson
- Tony (2013 film), a 2013 Indian Kannada thriller film
- "Tony" (Skins series 1), an episode of British comedy-drama Skins
- "Tony" (Skins series 2), an episode of Skins
- Kawasaki Ki-61, a Japanese World War II fighter aircraft code-named "Tony"
- Tony, Wisconsin, a village in the United States
- Grégory Tony (born 1978), French kickboxer and boxer
- All pages beginning with "Tony"
- Toni (disambiguation)
- Tonie, Kraków, a neighborhood of the city of Kraków, Poland
- Tonny (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.