Italian film poster for Tony Arzenta
|Directed by||Duccio Tessari|
|Story by||Franco Verucci|
|Music by||Gianni Ferrio|
|Edited by||Mario Morra|
|Distributed by||Titanus (Italy)|
The hitman Tony Arzenta, after deciding to get out of the business, witnesses the killing of his wife and daughter. Afterwards, he takes revenge on a journey that takes him both to Hamburg and Copenhagen.
- Alain Delon: Tony Arzenta
- Richard Conte: Nick Gusto
- Carla Gravina: Sandra
- Marc Porel: Domenico Maggio
- Roger Hanin: Carré
- Nicoletta Machiavelli: Anna Arzenta
- Lino Troisi: Rocco Cutitta
- Silvano Tranquilli: Montani, the Interpol officer
- Corrado Gaipa: Arzenta's Father
- Umberto Orsini: Isnello, Gusto's right-hand man
- Giancarlo Sbragia: Luca Dennino
- Erika Blanc: The prostitute
- Ettore Manni: Gesmundo, the sauna owner
- Loredana Nusciak: Gesmundo's Lover
- Rosalba Neri: Cutitta's Wife
- Maria Pia Conte: Carré's Secretary
- Anton Diffring: Hans Grunwald
- Alberto Farnese: The Man who meets Carré in the nightclub
Tony Arzenta was released in France on August 23, 1973. The film was released in Italy on September 7, 1973 where it was distributed by Titanus. It grossed a total of 1,945,982,000 Italian lire on its release.
- Curti 2013, p. 72.
- Box office information for film at Box Office Story
- Roberto Chiesi. Alain Delon. Gremese Editore, 2002.
- American Film Institute, Center for Understanding Media, University of Southern California. Division of Cinema. Filmfacts , Volumi 16-20.
- "No Way Out (1973)". Chris's Cult Cataloque (in Danish). Retrieved 27 June 2015.
- "Tony Arzenta" (in French). Bifi.fr. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|