|No. 9 – Bakken Bears|
|Born||July 16, 1989|
|Nationality||American / Panamanian|
|Listed height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Listed weight||220 lb (100 kg)|
|High school||Rowlett (Rowlett, Texas)|
|College||Richland College (2007–2009)|
Texas State (2009–2011)
|NBA draft||2011 / Undrafted|
|2013–2015||Rio Grande Valley Vipers|
|2015||Atléticos de San Germán|
|2016||Atléticos de San Germán|
|2018-present||BCM U Pitesti|
|Career highlights and awards|
On November 1, 2013, Bishop was selected by the Rio Grande Valley Vipers in the second round of the 2013 NBA Development League Draft. On November 2, 2014, he was reacquired by the Vipers. In April 2015, after the end of the 2014–15 D-League season, he signed with Atléticos de San Germán of Puerto Rico for the rest of the 2015 BSN season.
On July 22, 2015, he signed with Eisbären Bremerhaven of the Basketball Bundesliga. On January 21, 2016, he parted ways with Bremerhaven. Five days later, he signed with the Atléticos de San Germán, returning for a second stint.
- Tony Bishop to Eisbaeren Bremerhaven
- "TONY BISHOP - 2010-2011 MEN'S BASKETBALL". txstatebobcats.com. Retrieved November 6, 2013.
- ShamSports.com: Tony Bishop player profile
- VIPERS SELECT JOHNSON AND HUNT IN FIRST ROUND OF NBA DEVELOPMENT LEAGUE DRAFT Archived 2015-05-18 at the Wayback Machine
- RGV VIPERS SET 2014-15 TRAINING CAMP ROSTER Archived 2015-11-05 at the Wayback Machine
- San German inks Tony Bishop
- Eisbaren and Tony Bishop part ways
- Tony Bishop signs with Atleticos de San German