Tony Conigliaro (mixologist)
Tony Conigliaro has written for industry magazines Theme and Class, and has been featured in articles in the mainstream UK media, in the likes of The Guardian and The Daily Telegraph. The New York Times has acclaimed him as the "No.1 Bradsell protégé", comparing him to renowned bartender Dick Bradsell, and he has also been called "one of mixology's global poster boys".
Conigliaro published his first book, Drinks, in 2012. The US edition, published in 2013 as The Cocktail Lab, won the 2014 James Beard award for best beverage book.
- Couture cocktails | Life and style | guardian.co.uk
- Cooler shaker - Telegraph
- The Best Town to Make an Upper Lip Stiff - New York Times
- Down a test-tube cocktail| Pubs & Bars | This is London
- "2014 JBF Awards Winners" (PDF). New York: James Beard Foundation. 2014. p. 1.
|This bartending-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a non-fiction writer from the United Kingdom or one of its constituent countries is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|