Tony Curzon Price
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2015)
Tony Curzon Price is an economist, editor, writer, and entrepreneur.
From 2007 to 2012, Price served as the editor-in-chief of the British political website openDemocracy. He was the online editor at Intelligence Squared and later worked at the Financial Conduct Authority. Price has written for sites including The Spectator, HuffPost, and the Analysis & Policy Observatory.
From 2016 to 2019, Price was the economic adviser to British politician Greg Clark, who was a Member of Parliament and Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- "Tony Curzon Price". 7 November 2010.
- "Author Page". openDemocracy.
- "Tony Curzon Price". FCA Insight. 27 July 2017.
- "Tony Curzon-Price | The Spectator Columnists & Writers". spectator.co.uk.
- "Tony Curzon Price | HuffPost". huffingtonpost.co.uk.
- "Tony Curzon Price". apo.org.au.
- Hope, Christopher (20 January 2018). "Economist who boasted of 'good ways to be anti-capitalist' is adviser to senior minister in private office". The Daily Telegraph.