This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Also known as||The Demolition Man|
|Born||21 January 1964|
|Origin||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom|
|Genres||Speed metal, thrash metal, black metal, death metal, heavy metal, industrial metal|
|Occupation(s)||musician, songwriter, actor|
|Instruments||Vocals, bass, guitar|
|Associated acts||Venom Inc., Venom, Atomkraft, M:Pire of Evil|
Tony "Demolition" Dolan (also known as the "Demolition Man") was born in 1964. He is an English musician and actor, most known as bassist and vocalist of heavy metal bands Atomkraft and Venom. He currently plays in Venom Inc., alongside fellow former Venom members Mantas and Abaddon.
Dolan and Paul Spillett formed Atomkraft in Newcastle upon Tyne in 1979. He was a vocalist from 1979 to 1986, played guitars from 1979 to 1981 and on to 1988, just before they broke up. From 1981 to 1987 he played bass guitar. When Atomkraft was reformed in 2004, Dolan took up the duty of vocalist and bassist again. In 1988, he was offered a role of bassist and vocalist for the prominent band, Venom. He recorded four albums with Venom before leaving the band in 1993. He also participated in other acts, including Mantas, Dogmatix and Raubtier. In 2010, with Jeffrey Dunn and Anthony Lant, he started playing bass guitar and singing in M-pire of Evil.
- Aria Pro II Cardinal Series CSB-380
- Aria Pro II SB-1000
- Ibanez Artist bass (red finish, as seen on the Venom Live 90 gig)
- Overwater bass
- M-16 bass
- Infinity Perspex bass
- B.C.Rich Zombie bass clone
- Washburn five-string
- Rickenbacker 4001
- LTD F-414FM
- Brian May guitar
In 2017 Dolan announced an exclusive deal with Dutch guitar builder Bo~EL Guitars. He plays the Bo~EL Big Generator bass guitar.
- Future Warriors (1985)
- Queen of Death (EP) (1986)
- Tonpress (1987)
- Conductors of Noize (1987)
- Total Metal - The NEAT Anthology (2005)
With M-pire of Evil
With Venom Inc.
- Dogmatix - Conspiracy (2000) - guitars, bass guitar
- Mantas - Zero Tolerance (2004) - bass guitar
- Superthriller - Zero (2004) - blues guitar solo on "Upgrade"
- Joe Matera - Slave To The Fingers (EP, 2011) - bass guitar
- Joe Matera - Creature Of Habit (LP, 2012) - bass guitar
- Eversin - Tears On The Face Of God (2012) - vocals on "Nightblaster"
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003) - Mr. Lamb, Carpenter
- Battlefield Britain (2004) - Royal Musketeer-Prisoner
- Dirty War (2004) - Lead TSG Officer
- "M:PIRE of EVIL - featuring Venom & Black Metal Legends MANTAS - THE DEMOLITION MAN". Mpireofevil.tripod.com. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
- Gear interview Modus Operandi at website Lords of Metal, july 2017