Tony Doogan is a Scottish record producer who runs Castle of Doom Studios in Glasgow. He is perhaps best known for his work with Mogwai and Belle & Sebastian. He has also worked with numerous other artists, including Teenage Fanclub, the Delgados, Wintersleep, Els Amics de les Arts, Hefner, and the Young Knives on their album Superabundance. He began working on sound recordings when he was 14, helping the PA guy at his local church with the amateur shows being performed there. He has also collaborated with producer Dave Fridmann, whom he originally met when working on the Delgados' album The Great Eastern, on Wintersleep's album Hello Hum.
- Dobson, Gareth (19 November 2002). "Mogwai Start on Album #4". Drowned in Sound. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Whibbs, Chris (November 2007). "Wintersleep Welcome to the Night Sky". Exclaim!. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Buckley, Peter (2003). The Rough Guide to Rock. Rough Guides. p. 484.
- O'Dell, Dennis (2008). "The Young Knives Superabundance Review". BBC iPlayer. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Tony Doogan and Cubase: Doomed to Success
- In Came the Flood: An Interview with Wintersleep
|This Scottish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|