Tony Elliott (footballer)
|Full name||Anthony Robert Elliott|
|Date of birth||30 November 1969|
|Place of birth||Nuneaton, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|England B1 blind squad (goalkeeping coach)
England national futsal team (goalkeeping coach)
England Cerebral Palsy Football team (goalkeeper coach)
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Anthony Robert Elliott (born 30 November 1969) is an English former professional footballer who made 186 appearances in the Football League playing as a goalkeeper for Hereford United, Huddersfield Town, Carlisle United, Cardiff City and Scarborough. In 2010, he joined Darlington as goalkeeping coach and has since followed Tommy Cassidy, who he was assistant to at Workington and Blue Star, to Whitby Town.
Since retiring as a player, Elliott has opened a goalkeeping school in the Cumbria area, and has worked with (among others) Carlisle United, Carlisle City, the Liverpool F.C. Academy and the England national futsal team goalkeepers. He has also been assistant manager of Workington of the Conference North and Newcastle Blue Star of the Northern Premier League Division One North.
- "Tony Elliott". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 30 September 2009.
- "Tony Elliott Goalkeeping Home". Tony Elliott. Retrieved 30 September 2009.
- "Goalkeeper coaching". Carlisle City F.C. Retrieved 30 September 2009.
- "Tony's Coaching Career Details". Tony Elliott. Retrieved 30 September 2009.
- Walsh, John (28 October 2005). "Elliott Nets No2 Role At Reds". North West Evening Mail. Retrieved 30 September 2009.
- "Tony Elliott appointed as Darlington goalkeeping coach". BBC Sport. 26 August 2010. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|