Tony Hawk's Motion
|Tony Hawk's Motion|
The game uses a motion-sensing peripheral called the "Motion Pack", which is inserted into the Game Boy Advance game slot as the method of control. As well as skateboarding, the game also offers snowboarding.
Reviews were generally negative towards the game, with some critics complaining about the unresponsive controls from the Motion Pack and the fact that the game was rushed, offering little content. Motion holds an average score of 39 on Metacritic, based on 11 reviews.
- Martin, Liam (September 11, 2008). "'Tony Hawk' DS to feature motion control". Digital Spy. Retrieved January 8, 2019.
- McFerran, Damien (December 2, 2008). "Tony Hawk's Motion". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved January 8, 2019.
- Bozon, Mark (November 21, 2008). "TONY HAWK'S MOTION REVIEW". IGN. Retrieved January 8, 2019.
- Whitehead, Dan (December 2, 2008). "Tony Hawk's Motion". Eurogamer. Retrieved January 8, 2019.
- "Tony Hawk's Motion for DS Reviews - Metacritic". Metacritic. Retrieved January 8, 2019.
|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|