|Full name||Anthony David Kenworthy|
|Date of birth||30 October 1958|
|Place of birth||Leeds, England|
|Playing position||Central defender|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Kenworthy served his apprenticeship with Sheffield United and made his league debut for the Blades at Norwich City in April 1976. During his early days, he won England youth/U21 honours,captaining England.He played for Sheffield United for 13 years again captaining the club and made over 400 league appearances with 39 goals, which is the most by a defender in Sheffield United's history. In 1987, he signed for Mansfield Town, where he made 126 league appearances and scored the winning penalty to defeat Bristol City in the Football League Trophy final at Wembley in 1987.
- "Sheffield United : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 4 November 2009.
- "Mansfield Town : 1946/47–2007/08". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 4 November 2009.
- Shaw, Martin and Taylor, Paul (27 October 2009). "Minute's silence for Mr Jarman tomorrow". Mansfield Town F.C. Retrieved 16 November 2009.
- "Modern Times". Grantham Town F.C. Retrieved 16 November 2009.