|Member of the Minnesota Senate
from the 11th district
January 3, 2007
|Preceded by||Becky Lourey|
August 15, 1967 |
|Political party||Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party|
|Alma mater||University of Minnesota|
Tony Lourey (born August 15, 1967) is a Minnesota politician and member of the Minnesota Senate. A member of the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party (DFL), he represents District 11, which includes portions of Carlton, Kanabec, Pine and St. Louis counties in the northeastern part of the state.
Early life, education, and career
Lourey was first elected in 2006, and was re-elected in 2010 and 2012, succeeding his mother, Becky Lourey, who opted not to seek re-election after serving in the legislature since 1991.
- "Minnesota Legislators Past & Present - Legislator Record - Lourey, Tony". Leg.state.mn.us. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- "Tony Lourey for State Senate". Tonyloureyforsenate.org. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- Tony Lourey at Minnesota Legislators Past & Present
- Senator Tony Lourey official Minnesota Senate website
- Minnesota Public Radio Votetracker: Senator Tony Lourey
- Senator Tony Lourey official campaign website