Mauro began covering the Supreme Court for Gannett News Service and USA Today. He joined Legal Times in 2000. Since Legal Times merged with The National Law Journal in 2009, he has continued as the publication's Supreme Court correspondent. He is the author of several books about the Supreme Court, including "Illustrated Great Decisions of the Supreme Court" (2006) and "Landmark Cases: 12 Historic Supreme Court Decisions" (2015).
- First Amendment Center Archived 2008-07-25 at the Stanford Web Archive
- "Illustrated Great Decisions of the Supreme Court (CQ Press 2006)". Retrieved 2018-06-19.
- "Landmark Cases: 12 Historic Supreme Court Decisions". Retrieved 2018-06-19.
- Washingtonian - March 1, 2001
- Washingtonian - Dec. 1, 2005
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to the Supreme Court of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|