|Date of birth||11 April 1956|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Aston Villa (youth team manager)|
|1976||→ Vancouver Whitecaps (loan)||21||(5)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Anthony "Tony" McAndrew (born 11 April 1956 in Glasgow) is a Scottish former footballer who played as a defender in the Football League for Middlesbrough, Chelsea, Darlington and Hartlepool United, and in the North American Soccer League for the Vancouver Whitecaps. He is currently youth team manager at Aston Villa.
A tough-tackling centre half, McAndrew began his career at Middlesbrough in 1973, where he established himself at the heart of defence. Later becoming captain – and the club's youngest scorer of a hat-trick when playing as an emergency striker – he was at Ayresome Park for almost ten years, before leaving for Chelsea when Middlesbrough were relegated from the First Division in 1982. He also spent a summer in the North American Soccer League playing for the Vancouver Whitecaps.
He returned to Middlesbrough in 1984, and played for the club for a further two years, before being released in the summer of 1986 as they almost went out of business. After brief spells at Darlington, Hartlepool United, and in non-league football with Willington and Billingham Synthonia, McAndrew joined the coaching staff at Darlington under manager Brian Little. He worked alongside Little at Leicester City, Aston Villa, and Stoke City, before returning to Aston Villa in 1999 as a youth coach. He led Villa's youth team to victory in the FA Youth Cup in 2002.
- "Tony McAndrew". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 9 November 2009.
- "North American Soccer League: K - O". National Soccer Hall of Fame. Retrieved 16 November 2009.
- "Who's Who". Aston Villa F.C. Retrieved 16 November 2009.
- "Tony McAndrew 1973-82 and 1984-86". Middlesbrough F.C. Retrieved 16 November 2009.
- "North American Soccer League Players". NASL Jerseys. Dave Morrison. Retrieved 16 November 2009.
- Mercer, Nathan; Phillips, Owen (13 April 2007). "Where are they now?". BBC Sport. Retrieved 16 November 2009.
- Howell, Bill (19 March 2008). "Tony McAndrew hails his Aston Villa 'special' ones". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 16 November 2009.
- "Villa lift FA Youth Cup". BBC Sport. 18 May 2002. Retrieved 16 November 2009.
- League stats at Neil Brown's site