April 28, 1996
Anaheim, California, U.S.
Anthony Revolori (né Quiñonez; born April 28, 1996) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Zero Moustafa in The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014), for which he was nominated for numerous acting awards, and Flash Thompson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) and Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021).
Revolori was born and raised in Anaheim, California. His parents, Sonia and Mario Quiñonez, are from Jutiapa, Guatemala. His father was an actor during his earlier years in Guatemala. Revolori's brother, Mario Quiñonez (also known as Mario Revolori), is also an actor. Born Anthony Quiñonez, he adopted "Revolori", the surname of his paternal grandmother. Revolori has a younger brother, Benjamin Revolori, who portrayed a younger version of his character, Prince Graydon, in the Disney+ series Willow.
Revolori began his career as a child actor, getting his first role at age two, in a baby food commercial. His first major role was as the young Zero Moustafa in Wes Anderson's comedy The Grand Budapest Hotel. In 2014, he was named one of the best actors under the age of twenty by IndieWire.
Revolori played Flash Thompson in the 2017 Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero film Spider-Man: Homecoming and its 2019 sequel. Because of his casting, and the fact that the character was re-imagined as not a stereotypical jock bully, Revolori received hate mail and death threats from certain fans of the comics. In 2021, Revolori returned in the third film Spider-Man: No Way Home. He also had a lead role in Hannah Fidell's comedy The Long Dumb Road, opposite Jason Mantzoukas.
|2015||Mercury Fur||Naz||Pershing Square Signature Center/ The Romulus Linney Courtyard Theatre|
|2017||Speech & Debate||Solomon||London Trafalgar Studios|
|2006||The Unit||Boy||Episode: "True Believers"|
|2007||Entourage||Son||Episode: "Welcome to the Jungle"|
|2008||Ernesto||Teenage Hilario||TV film|
|2009||My Name Is Earl||Hunhau||Episode: "My Name is Alias"|
|2010||Sons of Tucson||Paco||Episode: "Family Album"|
|2013||Shameless||Sanchez||Episode: "The American Dream"|
|2016||Son of Zorn||Scott Schmidt||5 episodes|
|2017||Workaholics||Dougie||Episode: "Party Gawds"|
|2017–18||OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes||Chameleon Jr., Dolph Finn (voice)||2 episodes|
|2020||Craig of the Creek||Nate Moger III (voice)||Episode: "Pencil Break Mania"|
|2022–present||Monster High||Deuce Gorgon (voice)||Main role|
|2022||Willow||Prince Graydon Hastur||8 episodes|
|2019; 2021||The Daily Bugle||Flash Thompson||2 episodes|
- Mejía, Selene. "Tony Revolori, actor de raíces guatemaltecas, conversa con Soy502". Soy502. Retrieved July 9, 2017.
- Larsen, Peter (March 26, 2014). "Anaheim teen gets 'Grand' movie break". Orange County Register. Retrieved July 9, 2017.
- Morse, Ben. "Welcome Tony Revolori to Episode 123.5 of This Week in Marvel". Marvel.com. Retrieved July 9, 2017.
- Hines, Nico (March 7, 2014). "Meet Tony Revolori, the Scene-Stealing Kid in 'The Grand Budapest Hotel'". The Daily Beast. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- Marotta, Jenna. "Tony Revolori on Letting Go in the Audition Room, 'Spider-Man: Homecoming,' + Wes Anderson". Backstage. Retrieved July 9, 2017.
- Barraclough, Leo (November 5, 2013). "'Grand Budapest Hotel' to Open Berlin Film Festival". Variety. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- Casey, Dan (March 9, 2014). "Interview: Checking in to THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL with Tony Revolori". Nerdist News. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- "On The Rise: 20 Actors To Watch That Are Under 20". IndieWire. Retrieved February 16, 2017.
- Siegel, Lucas (July 24, 2016). "Tony Revolori Confirmed as Flash Thompson in Spider-Man: Homecoming". Comicbook.com. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- Gerding, Stephen (June 29, 2017). "Spider-Man: Homecoming's Flash Thompson Actor Received Death Threats". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- Galuppo, Mia (April 12, 2017). "Jason Mantzoukas, Tony Revolori to Star in Indie Road Trip Film (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 12, 2017.
- Cordero, Rosy (July 13, 2022). "'Monster High': Tony Revolori, Gabrielle Nevaeh Green & Kausar Mohammed Among 9 Cast In Nickelodeon Series". Deadline. Retrieved July 13, 2022.
- "ADVISORY: FRIDAY, FEB. 23: NATIONAL HISPANIC MEDIA COALITION TO HOLD 21ST ANNUAL IMPACT AWARDS GALA RECOGNIZING LATINOS IN FILM AND TELEVISION AND OUTSTANDING SERVICE TO THE LATINO COMMUNITY, NHMC National Hispanic Media Coalition". NHMC National Hispanic Media Coalition. Retrieved August 4, 2021.
- Miska, Brad (July 14, 2022). "'Scream 6' – Samara Weaving and Tony Revolori Join the Cast! [Exclusive]". Bloody Disguting. Retrieved July 14, 2022.
- Noraas, Dana (December 16, 2022). "'Scream VI': Release Date, Returning and New Cast, Trailer, and Everything We Know so Far About the Slasher Sequel". Collider. Retrieved December 27, 2022.