|Awards||Philadelphia Geek Award|
In 2008, along with co-writer Johnny Zito, he won the March Zuda Comics competition with The Black Cherry Bombshells. The duo's sophomore effort, LaMorte Sisters, was also purchased by Zuda Comics in 2009. Both comics were nominated for Harvey Awards in the Best Online Comic Category; 2009 and 2011 respectively.
In 2009 Trov and Zito teamed with Comixology to digitally distribute a mini-series based on their self-published comic Carnivale De Robotique. Trov and Zito's webcomic based on the public domain character Moon Girl was digitally distributed through Comixology before being printed by Red5 Comics in Spring of 2011.
In 2010 they began digitally distributing a space-horror webcomic, D.O.G.S. of Mars, through Comixology followed by a print edition by Image Comics. The comic has also been optioned as a film by High Treason Pictures.
Trov also has performed with different music acts on bass guitar. He is a founder and song writer of Fat City Reprise and performed with The Swimmers in 2008.  In 2011, he began performing with psychedelic band, Southwork on tenor saxophone.
- Carnivale De Robotique (2010)
- Moon Girl (2011- 2013)
- Live at Grape Street Pub - 2004 - Fat City Reprise - Bass
- Arise - 2012 Southwork - Tenor Saxophone
- Seasons Passing EP - 2013 Southwork - Tenor Saxophone
- Wear Your Heart Out - 2014 Southwork - Tenor Saxophone
- Hughshows (2008-05-27). "HughShows: Concert Pics-The Swimmers". Hughshowsredux.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
-  Archived December 17, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
-  Archived October 15, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
|This profile of an American comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This profile of a webcomics creator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|