Tony Wood (British businessman)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
April 1966 (age 52)
|Alma mater||Open University|
|Title||CEO, Meggitt PLC|
From May 2013 to January 2016, Wood was president of the aerospace division of Rolls-Royce Holdings. According to the Evening Standard, Wood's departure from Rolls-Royce following a restructuring "seemed an abrupt end to a high-flying career", but with his appointment as COO of Meggitt PLC, "it appears he was only biding his time".
- "MEGGITT PLC - Officers (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- Goldsmith, Courtney (14 November 2017). "Meggitt is getting a new chief executive in 2018". cityam.com. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- "Bloomberg profile: Tony Wood". Bloomberg LP. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Dumped Rolls Royce high-flier finds new posting in Meggitt's top job". standard.co.uk. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Board of Directors - Meggitt PLC - Investor relations". www.meggittinvestors.com. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|