|Occupation||Actor, singer, dancer|
|Spouse(s)||Katie Huff (m. 2014)|
Tony Yazbeck is an American actor, singer, and dancer, best known for his work on the Broadway stage including the 2014 revival of On the Town for which he received 2015 Tony Award and Outer Critics Circle Award nominations for lead actor in a musical. Yazbeck is also known for his principal roles on Broadway including J.M. Barrie in the Broadway production of Finding Neverland, Tulsa in Gypsy starring Patti LuPone, Billy Flynn in Chicago, Phil Davis in White Christmas, Al Deluca in A Chorus Line and the original casts of Broadway's Never Gonna Dance and Oklahoma (2002 revival).
Yazbeck made his Broadway debut at the age of eleven playing a newsboy in the revival of Gypsy starring Tyne Daly. On television he was featured on NBC's Smash, and he appeared in the feature documentary Every Little Step about the casting process for the 2006 revival of A Chorus Line on Broadway. Yazbeck is on the board of the YOUNG/ARTS program of the National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts.
Born in Riverside California, he grew up in Pennsylvania and Florida before moving to New York. He attended University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music and Point Park University.
On October 20, 2014, Yazbeck married Katie Huff, actress, dancer, singer, choreographer.
- Finding Neverland - J.M. Barrie, 2016
- On the Town - Gabey, 2014 – 2015 (2015 Tony Award nomination for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical)
- Chicago - Billy Flynn
- White Christmas - Phil Davis
- Gypsy - Tulsa, 2008; Newsboy, 1989
- A Chorus Line - Al
- Oklahoma! - Swing, Ali Hakim (understudy)
- Never Gonna Dance
Little Me - George (Encores Revival)
- Animal Crackers - Wally Winston/Monsieur Doucet (Goodman Theatre 2009, Chicago, IL)
- Sycamore Trees - Andrew "Signature Theatre"
- Fanny Hill - Charles Wanneigh
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (Nat'l Tour)
- Dr. Dolittle (Nat'l Tour)
- Annie Get Your Gun (Nat'l Tour)
- Kennedy, Mark (2015-06-07). "Theater: Tony Yazbeck finds perfect role — and wife". Retrieved 2015-06-28.