Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tonya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tonya may refer to:
- Tonya (name), the given name, and people by that name
- Tonya Harding, disgraced U.S. figure skater involved in a 1994 controversy and attack on fellow skater
- Tonya, Turkey, a town and district of Trabzon Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey
- Tonya, Uganda
- Ton'ya (問屋) trade brokers of ancient Japan
- I, Tonya (2017 film) film about Tonya Harding
- Hoima–Kaiso–Tonya Road in Uganda
- Tanya (disambiguation)
- Tania (disambiguation)
- Tanja (disambiguation)
- Tonia (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tonya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.