|Population||218 (2011 census)|
|State electorate(s)||Southern Downs|
The town takes its name from the railway station, which was used from 1910. The name is believed to be an Aboriginal word indicating to point, possibly because of the presence of a sign post at the road junction where the railway station was built.
Facilities in the town include the Coronation Hotel and a general store.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Toobeah". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- "Toobeah - town in Goondiwindi Region (entry 34836)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 4 July 2017.
- "Toobeah - locality in Goondiwindi Region (entry 48442)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 4 July 2017.
- Cite error: The named reference
qpnl2was invoked but never defined (see the help page).
- "Food and Liquor". Community Directory. Goondiwindi Regional Council. Retrieved 5 May 2013.