|Location||Walt Disney Studios Park|
|Opening date||9 June 2007|
The land, formerly known as Animation Courtyard, received a revamp in 2007 to features a more colourful and "immersive," theming.
Developed by Walt Disney Imagineering, the new land was announced on January 11, 2005 by Euro Disney SCA, the owner and operator of Disneyland Resort Paris, as part of a new initiative to add new attractions to both theme parks made possible by a major financial restructuring. The new creative director for Walt Disney Imagineering, John Lasseter, has made it clear he is reviewing all concepts for attractions that have been definitely commissioned, and in particular the Toon Studio is an area he wants to expand upon.
The Toon Studio concept is a spin-off of the Mickey's Toontown idea. Mickey's Toontown is an area at three other Disney theme parks where guests can experience the living environments of Disney characters, whereas the Walt Disney Studios is being publicised as where the Disney characters "go to work," producing their animated films themselves using conventional movie-making equipment.
Attractions & Entertainment
- Art of Disney Animation — an interactive exhibit where guests watch a film about the process of animation, engage in interactive activities teaching about the history of animation, and can participate in Animation Academy.
- Flying Carpets Over Agrabah — a spinner ride similar to Dumbo the Flying Elephant where riders sit in magic carpets and act as extras in Genie’s directorial debut. The attraction is set against a large “movie set” backdrop of Agrabah.
- Crush's Coaster — a spinning roller coaster where guests enter the beached sound stage and film set of Finding Nemo, where Crush invites them to climb aboard sea turtle shells for a ride through memorable scenes from the movie. This is a unique attraction to Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Cars Quatre Roues Rallye — a Zamperla Demolition Derby attraction where guests are spin at a Radiator Spring’s car service station. Their cars are located on four spinning plateaus and they change from one spinning plateau to the next.
- Mickey and the Magician — a live show featuring the Disney Classics.
- Toy Story Playland (RC Racer, Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin, Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop)
- Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy
Former Attractions & Entertainment
- Monsters Inc. Scream Academy
- Animagique (2002-2016)
- Toon Studio Catering Co.
- Jessie's Snack Roundup
- Bistrot Chez Rémy
- The Disney Animation Gallery
- Animagique Kiosk
- Chez Marianne, Souvenirs de Paris