Toongabbie railway station
Westbound view in December 2007
|Location||Wentworth Avenue, Toongabbie|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||29.96 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||4 (2 island)|
|Opened||26 April 1880|
Toongabbie station opened on 26 April 1880. The station was rebuilt in the 1940s when the Main Western line was quadrupled. An accessibility upgrade, including lift access to the station, was announced in 2015.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood|||
|services to Campbelltown|||
|2||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood||infrequently used|
|services to Campbelltown||infrequently used|
|3||services to Richmond & Emu Plains||infrequently used|
|services to Schofields||infrequently used|
|4||services to Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|services to Schofields|||
Hillsbus operate two routes via Toongabbie station:
- 705: Parramatta station to Blacktown station via Pendle Hill, Seven Hills & Lalor Park
- 711: Parramatta station to Blacktown station via Westmead Hospital, Seven Hills & Lalor Park
- Toongabbie Station NSWrail.net
- Toongabbie Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "Budget delivers more accessible public transport". Transport for NSW. 23 June 2015.
- "T1: Western line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 705 timetable". Hillsbus. 4 October 2014.
- "Route 711 timetable". Hillsbus. 1 August 2014.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW