|Original author(s)||Alexandre Quessy|
|Developer(s)||Alexandre Quessy, Tristan Matthews, Vasilis Liaskovitis|
|Initial release||April 11, 2008|
2.2.2 / March 19, 2013
|Written in||C++ (GTK+)|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Toonloop is a software application for live stop-motion animation. "Live" means that the animation is constantly playing while being edited. Toonloop allows animators to create stop-motion animation, pixilation, and other animation techniques and the result is constantly seen while the user is adding images to the animation. It is a project of Alexandre Quessy with help from Tristan Matthews.
Toonloop is free and open-source software subject to the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). It is programmed in C++ and GTK+ as well as GStreamer. It has a Debian package. Toonloop was mentioned briefly at the 2009 Open Video Conference.
Toonloop has also been the topic of blogs.
- "Alexandre Quessy". Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "prize-survey.com". Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "Toonloop ~ AnimaBoucle ~ CicloAnimación - Alexandre Quessy". Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- Tristan Matthews. "Tristan's werke". Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-06. Retrieved 2009-12-13.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Le logiciel ToonLoop d'Alexandre Quessy fait le tour du monde". Le Lien MULTIMÉDIA :: le portail des professionnels du numérique au Québec. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "Piksel09 « PIKSEL". Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "poptronics ' Piksel, l'art en mode free a rendez-vous en Norvège". Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "Debian -- Details of package toonloop in wheezy". Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- esme_design. "SENIOR MEDIA THESIS". Retrieved 1 April 2016.
|Discontinued / Legacy|
|This animation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|