Toonz India Ltd
Toonz Animation India Pvt. Ltd. is an animation company in India. It is the animation arm of the Singapore-based Toonz Group, which has diverse interests in production and distribution of live-action feature films, digital and gaming content, licensing and merchandising, and media-related education. It was available in both English and Hindi languages.
Toonz Animation was started in 1999 by G. A. Menon and Bill Dennis, who had worked on Disney's The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. Toonz Animation is located in Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), the capital city of Kerala. Its office is currently situated in the Technopark; it is expanding to a new 2.5-acre (10,000 m2) campus in the Kinfra Film and Video Park in Trivandrum.
Major projects on which Toonz Animation has worked include The Adventures of Tenali Raman, Return of Hanuman, Freefonix, Wolverine and the X-Men, Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Kid Krrish, and Gaturro."
Toonz Animation is also the producer of the popular cricket based 2D animated teleseries Howzzattt.
Toonz Animation organizes an industry event called Animation Masters Summit every year. The event brings together top industry experts, vibrant animation professionals and aspiring young minds together to discuss trends and initiatives shaping the global animation industry. 
|2007||Return of Hanuman||Anurag Kashyap||Co-produced with Percept Picture Company|
|2008||Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight||Will Meugniot||Direct-to-video film|
|2010||Gaturro||Gustavo Cova||Co-produced with Ánima Estudios and Illusion Studios|
|2012||Swami Ayyappan||Chetan Sharma
|Co-produced with Animagic|
|2013||Kid Krrish||Cartoon Network India||Co-produced with FilmKraft Productions|
|2014||Kid Krrish: Mission Bhutan|
|Kid Krrish: Mystery in Mongolia|
|Pakdam Pakdai Doggy Don vs Billiman||Nickelodeon India||Co-produced with Nick India|
|2015||Kid Krrish: Shakalaka Africa||Cartoon Network India||Co-produced with FilmKraft Productions|
|Pakdam Pakdai Ocean Attack||Nickelodeon India||Co-produced with Nick India|
|2016||Apna Bhai Gaju Bhai||Disney Channel India||Co-produced with Disney India|
|2003-2004||The Adventures of Tenali Raman||Cartoon Network|||
|2009||Wolverine and the X-Men||Nicktoons||Co-produced with Marvel Animation, First Serve International and Noxxon Entertainment Inc.|
|2016||Gaju Bhai||Disney Channel|||
|V 4 Viraat|||
|Chai Chai||Hungama TV|||
|2017-Present||Gattu Battu||Nickelodeon India|||
|Sab Jholmaal Hai||Sony Yay|||
- "Cartoon Network acquires two new Indian animated series from Toonz Animation > afaqs! news & features". Afaqs.com. 27 February 2003. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Nita Sathyendran (16 November 2012). "Animated adventures". The Hindu. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Indiantelevision dot com's Breaking News : Cartoon Netwoork to air 'The adventures of Tenali Raman' on 14 June". Indiantelevision.com. 12 June 2003. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Cartoons jump the 'desi' wagon". The Hindu. 24 February 2003. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "The Hindu Business Line : 'Cartoon network focus on India-centric image-building'". Thehindubusinessline.in. 19 June 2003. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Toonz, Marvel tie up for second part of X-Men series". Thaindian.com. 2008-12-02. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- "Discovery kids presents Gully Cricket in Howzzattt". DNA India. October 15, 2012. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- "Nick launches Pakdam Pakdai- a chase comedy". The Times of India. May 30, 2013. Retrieved June 22, 2017.
- "Disney India launches 'Gaju Bhai'". April 18, 2016.
- V 4 VIRAT
- "Hungama turns to South India for growth". Retrieved October 10, 2016.
- "Tapping into the homegrown content demand Nicklelodeon announces new show Gattu Battu". Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- "Sony YAY! Channel to Anchor on Original Indian Toons". Retrieved April 16, 2017.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|