From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tooth or teeth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tooth (plural teeth) is a small, calcified, whitish structure found in the jaws (or mouths) of many vertebrates.
Tooth or Teeth may also refer to:
- Human tooth for teeth in humans
- Egg tooth, used by hatchlings to break through an eggshell
- Teething, the process by which an infant's teeth sequentially appear by breaking through the gums
- Teeth, a 1998 novel by Hugh Gallagher (humorist)
- Teeth (film), a 2007 comedy horror film
- Teeth (band), a Filipino rock band
- "Teeth" (song), a song by Lady Gaga from her EP The Fame Monster
- "Teeth", a song by Cage the Elephant from Melophobia
- "Teeth", a song by Fireworks from their 2011 album Gospel
- All pages beginning with "tooth"
- All pages with a title containing tooth
- All pages beginning with "teeth"
- All pages with a title containing teeth
- Dental anatomy, field of anatomy involving the study of human tooth structures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tooth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.