Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up top-down in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Top-down may also refer to:
- "Top Down", a 2007 song by Swizz Beatz
- Top-down reading, is a part of reading science that explains the readers psycholinguistic strategies in using grammatical and lexical knowledge for comprehension rather than linearly decoding texts.
- Top-down proteomics, a method for protein analysis
- Top-down effects, effects of population density on a resource in a soil food web
- Top-down and bottom-up design
- Top-down parsing, a parsing strategy beginning at the highest level of the parse tree
- Top-down parsing language, an analytic formal grammar to study top-down parsers
- Top-down perspective, a camera angle in computer and video games
- Top-down shooter, a subgenre of video games
- Top-down investment analysis, an investment selection technique that evaluates macro factors (e.g., economy and industry) before micro factors (e.g., specific company)
- Horizontal and vertical writing in East Asian scripts, including writing in columns going from top to bottom and ordered from right to left
- Bottom-up (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Top-down.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.