(Redirected from Top-tier)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tier may refer to:
- Organizational, A ranking relationship involving order in a collective and its subordinate components
- Ranking, a relationship involving order between a set of observations or variables
- Data center tiers, Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Centers, which defines a level in terms of "tiers"
- Multitiered or multilayered, is a tier based system in Software architecture
- Tier (emission standard), that are managed nationally in the USA by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Standings or rankings are listings which compare sports teams or individuals, institutions, nations, companies, or other entities by ranking them in order of ability or achievement
- Tier list (video game), a list of playable characters ranked by their abilities in competitive settings
- Taiwan Institute of Economic Research, one of two major economic research institutes in Taiwan
- Tier (song), by German band Rammstein
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.