From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up top in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A top is a spinning toy.
Top may also refer to:
- .top, a new gTLD (generic top level domain), existing since 2014
- top (software), a standard Unix program
- Top type, in computer science type theory, the data type containing all others
Math and physics
- Top (category theory), a category of topological spaces or topological manifolds
- Top (mathematics), in module theory, the largest semisimple quotient of a module
- Top quark, the third-generation up-type quark
- Greatest element, in lattice theory, the greatest element in a partially ordered set
- First Sergeant, in the United States Army (nickname)
- Master Sergeant, in the United States Marine Corps (nickname)
- Top (clothing), clothing that is designed to be worn over the torso
- Top (sailing ship), a part of a ship's rigging
- Top (tool), a tool used in rope manufacture
- Top (comics), a supervillain character from the DC Comics universe
- Noordin Mohammad Top (1968–2009), Malaysian/Indonesian Muslim extremist
- TOP (disambiguation)
- Topping (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Top.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.